Sunday, November 21, 2010

Believeland Blogging is Back!


Nasty Nate Thompson texted me asking if I was blogging today. I figured: why not?

Karissa just made us a cheese tray with crackers, so I'd say the game is off to a good start.

McCoy almost picked off early, and once again, the Browns offense is all Peyton Hillis. Either he runs the ball, or it's a screen to him. Obviously I'm a huge Hillis fan, but our offense is becoming VERY predictable.

Josh Scobee just kicked a short field goal to give Jacksonville a 3-0 lead. Now you're caught up.

I see tons of Geico commercials, but I honestly don't know ONE person who uses Geico for their insurance.

Temps are 80 degrees in Florida. It's a brisk 55 here in Mentor.

Browns with a return. Looked like we clipped a Jaguars player. Yep, flag came in late. Blake Costanzo with the block in the back.

I'm going to post smaller bits and pieces as the game goes on, just just full quarters. Hillis up the gut, gains a few.

I'd like to hang out with Joe Thomas. I wonder if he'd take me fishing? Yeah, probably not.

Hillis up the gut again, just shy of the 1st down.

If Joe Thomas did take me fishing, I'd want Hillis to come too. I'll provide the worms and beer.

Hillis has a Road Warrior looking facemask. Seriously, that thing looks like the front of a Dodge Ram truck!

McCoy with a quick pass to Massequoi. I probably butchered his name, but if he caught more balls, I'd try to learn how to spell his name. His drop last week hurt us just as much as Stuckey's fumble.

Ben Watson down hurt and is limping. Not good.

Browns get the first on the ground.

Run again to Hillis. Shocker.

Haven't heard Jerome Harrison's name since we traded him. I do think he'd be a nice change of pace back from Hillis.

Screen pass to Hillis.

Run by Hillis.

Seeing a trend?

No comments: